An expanding Stoke on Trent based precision engineering company is seeking a time served Machinist to join its shop floor production team, to operate general turning and milling machines.
The role offers pay up to £15 per hour based on experience, 33 days including bank holidays, workplace pension, and training opportunities for the right candidate.
The Machinist will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- General Turning and Milling.
- Reading and interpreting drawings.
- Programming and setting machines manually.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Adhering to all safety regulations and policies when operating equipment.
- Time served apprentice or similar experience is essential.
You will be working 39 hours per week between 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.00am – 3.30pm on Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Overtime will be available and will be paid at time and a half.
If this sounds like the Machinist position for you, send us your CV now!
Interested in this job offer?