Due to company growth, a Stoke on Trent based waste management company is seeking an Apprentice Accounts/Finance Assistant to join its’ team, to provide administrative and financial support to the finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual aged 16-18 to join a forward-thinking and supportive family-run business that is passionate about eco-friendly processes and systems. If you’ve just completed your GCSE’s or looking at studying a Level 2 Accounts or Finance qualification, we want to hear from you!
The role offers excellent training and career progression opportunities for the right candidate, as well as pay £5.28 per hour, increasing to £6.40 per hour in April.
As the Accounts/Finance Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Basic Bookkeeping.
- Maintaining Purchase & Sales ledgers.
- Data entry.
- Updating & maintaining the CRM/IT system.
- Liaising with internal and external customers & suppliers, redirecting calls as required.
- General office administration duties.
The Accounts/Finance Assistant will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good communicator with a professional telephone manner and active listening skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and have a good attention to detail.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience working within an accounts or finance environment would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
You will be working between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, from the office in Sneyd Hill, Stoke on Trent.
Appointment will be subject to right to work checks and satisfactory references.
If this sounds like the Accounts/Finance Assistant position for you, click apply now and send us your CV!