A Staffordshire based manufacturing company, specializing in the production of precision cleaning equipment, is seeking a full-time Electrical Assembly Operative to support the day-to-day mechanical and electrical assembly of specialist machinery.
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package up to £40,000 per year, as well as performance bonuses, ongoing training and career progression opportunities.
As the Assembly Operative you will be responsible for:
- Reading from schematic drawings.
- Wiring of components including PLC’s, safety circuits, control circuits, motors and drives.
- Assembly and testing.
- Mechanical preparation of electrical control panels.
- Installing mechanical and electrical components on client sites as required.
The Assembly Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background in control panel wiring, manufacturing and testing.
- Ability to work according to electrical diagrams and schematics.
- Experience of 3-phase and Single-phase AC circuits, 24VDC control systems, PLC wiring and Safety circuits is highly desirable.
- Experience of machine wiring and assembly.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You will be working 40 hours per week from the office in Stoke on Trent between 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional visits to customer sites may be required including overnight stays.
Appointment will be subject to right to work checks and satisfactory references.
If this sounds like the Assembly Operative position for you, click apply now and send us your CV!