A rapidly expanding specialist heating maintenance company based in Stoke on Trent is seeking a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer to join its team on a full-time basis, to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of heating/gas plant and equipment in Staffordshire, Midlands and surrounding areas.
The role offers an attractive salary up to £50,000 per year plus bonuses and profit sharing. Along with 33 days annual leave including bank holidays you will also receive an attractive benefits package which includes a company van, paid travel, private healthcare, equipment, qualification renewals, and much more.
As the Commercial Gas Engineer your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining commercial installations including boilers, pumps, pressurization units, warm air heaters, HVAC equipment.
- Safety testing and inspection of completed installations, reporting any faults or remedial works.
- Small plumbing works as required.
- Completing relevant paperwork regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works.
- Providing engineering support in emergency situations according to Gas Safe requirements.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial Gas ACS qualifications are essential.
- Domestic Gas, LPG and Oil qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role, servicing, maintaining and fault-finding commercial heating/ventilation equipment would be a distinct advantage.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
You will be working 40 hours per week between 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, at various locations in Staffordshire, Midlands and surrounding areas. Overtime is available.
Appointment will be subject to standard vetting checks and satisfactory references.
If you would like to apply for the Commercial Gas Engineer position, apply now and send us your CV!