An Stafford based family-run manufacturing company specialising in branded clothing, PPE, and cleaning products is seeking a part-time Print and Embroidery Machine Operator to join its expanding team, to manage and fulfil customer orders.
The role offers up to £12.00 per hour and excellent career progression and training opportunities.
As the Print and Embroidery Machine Operator you will be responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining the printing and embroidery machines.
- Preparing and finishing orders.
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and requests.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery of the products.
The Print and Embroidery Machine Operator will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good communicator with excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work safely and for H&S procedures.
- Previous experience in printing and embroidery would be a distinct advantage but not essential as full training can be provided.
You will be working up to 30 hours per week on-site. Full-time hours are available if required.
Appointment will be subject to right to work checks and satisfactory references.
If this sounds like the Print and Embroidery Machine Operator position for you, click apply now!