An expanding accountancy practice in Newcastle under Lyme is seeking a part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA Accountant to join its team on a full-time basis, to manage an existing client portfolio.
The role offers an attractive salary up to £40,000 per year based on experience, 28 day’s holiday including bank holiday rising to 33 days, and ongoing training and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing supportive and innovative business regardless of your level of qualification. The role would suit a driven self-starter, with a tenacious appetite for providing a first-class customer experience, and an individual who takes pride in their work. There are significant career development opportunities for the successful candidate. The company will consider applications from semi seniors, time-served bookkeepers and recent AAT level graduates who wish to take their career in finance to the next level.
As the Practice Accountant you will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Preparing accounts for Sole Trader, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
- Preparing Self Assessment tax returns.
- Bookkeeping and Management Accounts.
The Practice Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
- Part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA, or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Xero or other accounting software is essential.
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice would be a distinct advantage.
You will be working on-site 37.5 hours per week between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch.
If this sounds like the Practice Accountant position for you, apply now and send us your CV!