A rapidly expanding family-run design and construction company in Stoke on Trent is seeking a part-time Project Administrator to join its’ team to provide general administrative support to the project management team and Directors.
The role offers attractive pay up to £15.00 per hour, and excellent training and career progression opportunities. You will also receive 28 days annual leave pro rata including bank holidays and 2 extra days for Christmas shutdown.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and supportive company and progress in their career.
As the Project Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the project management team and company directors.
- Maintaining regular contact with the project team, clients and contractors and providing updates on progress.
- Overseeing the collection and organization of project-related documentation and records.
- Assisting in project scheduling, monitoring and reporting.
- General office administration as per required.
The Project Administrator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Confident communicator with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or similar.
- Previous experience working in an administrative or project management capacity would be a distinct advantage.
You will be working 3 days per week from the office in Cheadle. Hours will be agreed during the interview. Occasional visits to client sites may be required.
Appointment will be subject to DBS and right to work checks and satisfactory references.
If this sounds like the Project Administrator position for you, apply now by sending us your CV!