Home Based (part-time, full-time, self-employed)
£negotiable (commission only)
Are you looking for a better work-life balance?
Do you want to work around school runs, the gym, other personal commitments, and from the comfort of your own home?
Are you a ‘people’ person and like talking to people?
Then this is the perfect role for you! All you need is a phone, laptop or tablet, and internet connection!
We are looking for a Appointment Setter / Canvasser to join our team, and help with prospecting, generating leads and setting appointments. There are no targets and no deadlines, you work as much or as little as you like, and from the comfort of your own home.
As the Appointment Setter / Canvasser your duties will include:
- Prospecting, generating leads and making appointments for the recruitment representatives
- Identifying key decision makers and current/future recruitment opportunities
- Gathering and recording information on the company’s database
- Building rapport with prospects and effectively handling objections
The Appointment Setter / Canvasser will have the following skills and behaviours:
- Confident and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel) and be familiar with Trello
- Previous experience in a customer facing or business development role would be a distinct advantage.
Along with flexible hours and home working, you will receive full training on the scope of service provided by the company, on-going support and career progression opportunities.
If you would like to apply for the Appointment Setter / Canvasser position, click apply and send us your CV.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Business Development, Customer Services, Sales, Telesales|