Leek, Stoke-on-Trent (part-time, flexible hours)
£9.80 – £10.00 per hour
An award-winning senior care agency based in Leek, Stoke-on-Trent is seeking part-time Care Assistants to join their dedicated team, to provide care, support and companionship to vulnerable and elderly clients within the community, enabling them to continue living at home.
As the Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing care, support and companionship to vulnerable and elderly clients in the local community.
- Building rapport and strong bonds of trust, enabling you to provide personalized support.
- Liaising with the care agency to provide client updates post visit, to ensure their needs are met.
The Care Assistant will have the following skills and attitudes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator.
- Reliable, trustworthy and respectful, and well as caring and patient.
- No previous experience required as full training and on-going support with be provided, however some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people would be useful.
- Full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
In return, the Care Assistant will receive between £9.80 – £10.00 per hour with half an hour for lunch. Along with flexible working hours, you will receive a workplace pension, on going support and training opportunities, career progression and travel allowance. You will also receive access to various bonus and discount schemes.
Immediate starts available. Appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Social Care|