£10.50 PER HOUR,
A rapidly expanding national commercial cleaning company is seeking an experienced Commercial Cleaner to join its operations team on a part-time basis, to look after one of it’s largest clients.
The role offers excellent rates of pay up to £10.50 per hour and a bonus incentive scheme. Along with 28 day’s holiday, you will receive a workplace pension, ongoing training opportunities and uniform.
As the Commercial Cleaner you will be responsible for:
- General dusting and hoovering.
- Cleaning of toilets and canteen areas.
- Mopping floors.
- Disposing of rubbish.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
The Commercial Cleaner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good communication and team work skills, and has a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Reliable, trustworthy, someone who takes pride in their work and has a good attention to detail.
- Familiarity with COSHH is essential.
- Previous commercial cleaning experience is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- UK driving licence and own vehicle.
You will be working on-site 15 hours per week between 6.00pm – 9.00pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime will be required to cover holidays and sickness absences.
You will be joining a company who specialise in high level cleaning, sanitisation and infection control, office cleaning, kitchen and extraction cleaning to TR19 standard, for commercial and industrial clients. They pride themselves on their flexibility to work around their client’s needs and expectations, as well as on providing a first-class cleaning service.
Appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.