Stoke-on-Trent (full-time, permanent, flexible hours)
£10.00 – £15.00 per hour
A leading care provider based in Stoke-on-Trent is seeking a full-time Community Care Support Worker to join its’ team, to help support vulnerable adults to maintain independence and remain in their own homes.
As the Community Care Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high quality of care and support to clients.
- Assisting clients with a range of duties, including personal care, domestic tasks, cooking and companionship.
- Supporting and encouraging them in everyday activities and promoting independence.
- Ensuring that all service users are cared for with respect and dignity.
The Community Care Support Worker will have the following skills and attitudes:
- A good level of spoken/written English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a caring attitude and enjoy helping people.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is essential.
- Full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
In return, the Community Support Worker will receive between £10.00 – £15.00 per hour. Along with flexible working hours, you will receive a workplace pension, full induction and on-going support and training opportunities, and career development opportunities.
Immediate start available. Appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Social Care|