£39,000 PER YEAR + COMPANY VEHICLE,
An award-winning Stoke on Trent based electrical engineering company is seeking an Electrical Technician to carry out design, implementation and commissioning of automation and control systems, breakdowns and fault finding to plant and machinery.
You will receive an attractive salary up to £39,000 per year with excellent training and career progression opportunities. Along with 28 days annual leave including bank holidays rising to 30 days, you will receive a company vehicle, company uniform, mobile phone, laptop and workplace pension.
As the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Design and drawing of control systems (preferably using AutoCAD).
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems.
- Control system modification and upgrade.
- Trouble shooting, fault finding and managing breakdowns of plant and machinery on site.
The successful Electrical Technician will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good communicator, well organised with a meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to work within a team environment, as well as alone and using own initiative.
- Minimum 5 years Industry experience as a technician.
- Recognised electrical qualification e.g. City & Guilds, HNC or degree.
- Knowledge and experience of inverters, motor controls, PLC’s, HMI’s, fault-finding and control system design are essential.
- Previous experience carrying out industrial installation would be a distinct advantage.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
You will be working 40 hours per week between 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Overtime will be required occasionally.
You will be joining a company that specialises in all aspects of industrial, electrical engineering and contracting, inspection, testing and maintenance of plant and machinery within the ceramic, steel, pharmaceutical, chemical, general engineering, food and manufacturing sectors. They take pride in providing a quality service and their impeccable safety record.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Building, Construction & Trades, Engineering|