UP TO £37,500 PER ANNUM + COMPANY VAN,
An award-winning Stoke on Trent based electrical engineering company is seeking a full-time Electrical Test Engineer to help with the inspection and testing of industrial and commercial electrical installations within the local area.
Along with an attractive salary of up to £37,500 per year and excellent career progression opportunities, you will also receive a range of benefits including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 2 floaters, a company vehicle, uniform, equipment, laptop and a workplace pension.
As an Electrical Test Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting, testing and electrical condition reporting on fixed electrical installations in accordance with IET 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Inspecting and checking new installations.
- Producing NICEIC inspection reports, circuit schedules, circuit identification, and detailed reports on any necessary remedial works.
We are looking for an Electrical Test Engineer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive industry experience as an industrial electrician or test engineer is essential.
- A C&G 2391/C&G 2394 and 2395 qualification.
- Good communication skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to deal with customers directly.
- The ability to work within a team environment, as well as alone and using own initiative.
- To be well organised with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A full UK driving licence.
- To ideally live in or around the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You will be working 40 hours per week between 08:00–16:30, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Overtime is available.
You will be joining a growing company that specialises in all aspects of industrial and commercial installations, inspection, testing and maintenance of plant and machinery within the petrochem, pharmaceutical, ceramics, food, chemical, manufacturing and engineering sectors. They take pride in providing a quality service and their impeccable safety record.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.