£30,000 PER YEAR (OTE £40,000) + CAR + BENEFITS,
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Executive to join a leading Stoke on Trent based electrical contractor, on a full-time basis, to engage with new and existing customers, generate leads and promote the full scope of the company’s services.
The role offers a competitive basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus commission (OTE £40,000). Along with 28 day’s holidays, you will receive a workplace pension, company car, mobile and laptop.
As the Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business leads through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and referrals, and being the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries via telephone and email.
- Understanding prospective customers needs before providing information about the full scope of services available, and matching customer needs accordingly.
- Managing customer accounts and maintaining the CRM system.
The successful Field Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- A confident and natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with a strong sales background in electrical installation and the ability to engage with customers and build rapport quickly.
- Ability to upsell, overcome objections and close a sale enquiry is essential.
- Good electrical installation background with knowledge of commercial and industrial sectors route to market is a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Full UK driving licence.
You will be working 40 hours per week between 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch.
You will be joining a company who specialise in electrical design, installations and maintenance. They pride themselves on providing a professional, efficient and expert approach to managing all electrical projects, and ensuring all work is conducting to very high standards.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.