Stoke-on-Trent (full-time, permanent, flexible hours)
£16,000 per year basic (OTE £25,000 – £30,000) + Car + Phone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Sales Representative to join one of Europe’s largest flooring companies in Stoke on Trent, to help generate sales and manage a growing existing customer database.
If you are able to adapt to challenging environments and build rapport with individuals quickly, enjoy a bit of banter but are assertive and focused at the same time, then this is the perfect role for you.
Employer offers fantastic rates of pay and hours to suit your preferred work schedule. No previous sales or industry experience is required as full training will be given to the right candidate.
As the Field Sales Representative your duties will be to:
- Generate business opportunities by engaging with, and becoming, a respected member of the community through door knocking, leaflet drops, word of mouth and customer referrals.
- Research customer hot spots to engage with customers in their familiar surroundings, e.g. social clubs, housing estates, etc.
- Build rapport and trust with customers by being the ‘go to’ person for all enquiries.
To be a successful Field Sales Representative you will have the following skills and experience:
- A confident and natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive ‘can do’ and tenacious attitude with the ability to generate own ideas, work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Customer focused with the ability to adapt and engage with different types of individuals, building trust and long lasting relationships through a friendly and assertive approach.
- Ability to upsell, overcome objections and close a sale would be a distinct advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Experience using social media would also be a distinct advantage.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
In return, the Field Sales Representative will receive a basic salary of £16,000 with an attractive commission structure up to £30,000. Along with 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, you will receive a car, car allowance, phone, work place pension and be able to develop your skills and knowledge through ongoing training opportunities.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Field Sales, Sales|