£4.30 PER HOUR,
Due to continued growth, a long established family-run hair salon in Newcastle under Lyme is seeking an Hairdressing Apprentice to join it’s stylist team on a full-time basis, to help with general reception and administration duties.
The role offers up to £4.30 per hour and on the job training. You will also complete a Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship including Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 1.
As the Hairdressing Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors on arrival and directing them to the stylist at their allotted appointment time.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Diary management and arranging appointments for colleagues.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area.
The Hairdressing Apprentice will have the following skills and experience:
- Good interpersonal and communication with a polite telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
- Previous experience in a hair salon environment is desirable.
You will be working 39 hours per week between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday, with half an hour for lunch.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Admin, Secretarial & PA, Apprenticeships, Leisure & Tourism|