Stoke on Trent (full-time, permanent)
£DOE + Attractive OTE
An award-winning IT Support Services company in Stoke on Trent is seeking a full-time IT Sales / Account Manager to join its expanding business development team, to help with prospecting and developing new business, and managing the customer accounts after sign up.
The company specialises in delivering quality IT infrastructure and associated technology solutions to organisations both locally and nationally. Their customer base ranges from sole traders through to larger companies, within various industries. They pride themselves on being reliable and responding to customer queries promptly and efficiently.
As the IT Sales / Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting for new customers, managing the buying process through to account management.
- Selling a range of IT and computer hardware, software, peripherals and services.
- Liaising with the Technical Support Team and external suppliers to source products and pricing.
- Preparing and following up on customer quotations.
The successful IT Sales / Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and build rapport quickly with potential customers at decision making level.
- Self-motivated and driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and good organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of IT with a proven record of B2B sales or telesales is essential.
- Training on company procedures will be provided.
- Full UK driving licence as some travel will be required.
In return, the IT Sales / Account Manager will receive a competitive salary, depending on experience, with an attractive OTE, and 1 hour for lunch. Along with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas allowance, you will receive a Company Car, free on-site parking and a work place pension.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Account Management, IT & Technical, Sales, Telesales|