UP TO £25,000 PER ANNUM,
An award-winning IT Services company in Stoke on Trent is seeking an IT Support Technician to join its technical team on a full-time basis, to provide high quality remote and on-site technical assistance to the company’s customers.
The role offers a competitive salary between £23,000 and £25,000, depending on experience, along with 31 days holiday (including bank holidays), free on-site parking and a work place pension.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customers remotely and on-site with their IT needs.
- Setting up, configuring and installing a variety of hardware and software.
- Ensuring security upgrades and antivirus installations are applied and kept up to date.
- Fault finding, troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software issues.
- Providing ad-hoc administrative and on-site support to Senior Engineers
You will have the following skills and experience:
- A practical, problem-solving nature is essential.
- A high level of IT literacy and a well-rounded knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of networking, Microsoft/Linux environments, VPN’s, Servers, Firewalls and connectivity solutions is essential.
- Microsoft certified professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage but are not essential.
- Full and valid UK driving licence as travel will be required.
You will be working 40 hours per week between 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
You will be joining a company that specialises in delivering quality IT infrastructure and associated technology solutions to organisations both locally and nationally. Their customer base ranges from sole traders through to larger SME companies, within various industries. They pride themselves on being reliable and responding to customer queries promptly and efficiently.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||IT & Telecoms|