£4.30 PER HOUR + BENEFITS,
A Mediterranean style restaurant in Stoke on Trent is seeking a Kitchen Porter to join its hospitality team on a full-time basis, to provide support to chefs and the restaurant team and help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and restaurant service.
The role offers £4.30 per hour and 28 days annual leave. Along with a full induction and on the job training, you will receive various other benefits including complementary food provided on breaks, employee discount scheme, and excellent career progression opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to start a career in the kitchen.
You will also complete an Apprenticeship in Hospitality Team Member including Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 2.
As the Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the chefs in the kitchen.
- Ensuring basic cleaning jobs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensuring chefs have the tools and equipment they need during service.
The Kitchen Porter will have the following skills and experience:
- Good communicational skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Methodical approach to working with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Smart and tidy appearance.
- Previous experience in a catering environment is desirable.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week on various shifts patterns, Monday to Friday, and weekends.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Apprenticeships, Hospitality & Catering|