Stoke-on-Trent (full-time, permanent)
£25,000 – £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Due to continued growth, an award winning telecommunications, IT and software company are seeking three PHP Developers to join their development team on a permanent basis in Stoke on Trent, to help manage the existing client portfolio and work on new projects from concept to completion.
The company specialises in the design, development and delivery of custom-built web applications using a number of programming frameworks and databases. Their customer base includes schools, healthcare providers, coffee shops, and global fast food supply chains. They pride themselves on being an innovator and employer of choice within the local community.
As the PHP Developer your duties will be to:
- Assist developers with the design, development and delivery of software projects.
- Assist developers with the creation of web-based information systems, as well as custom CMS and e-commerce websites.
- Attend client meetings, providing technical knowledge and solutions to concept or design problems in an easy to understand format.
- Manage live projects from start to finish, ensuring deadlines are met within given time frame.
To be a successful PHP Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Pro-active, analytical with the ability to problem-solve and think outside the box, and have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise work, work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Commercial experience working with PHP, with a focus on OOP (Object Oriented Concepts) is essential.
- Working knowledge of MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks would also be a distinct advantage.
You will be working between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch.
In return, the PHP Developer will receive an attractive salary between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience. Along with 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (increasing to 33 days after time served), you will work in a modern working environment that has a kitchen with excellent facilities, you will receive a company pension, CDP and training opportunities where appropriate, and your birthday off every year.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||IT & Technical|