£25,000 – £40,000 PER YEAR + BENEFITS,
Due to several client wins, a long-established accountancy practice in Nantwich is seeking a ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified Accountant to join its team to assist Directors and managers in preparing accounts for a variety of businesses.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £40,000 per year and a supportive environment to progress in one’s career. Along with 20 days plus bank holidays, you will also receive a study package including TOIL (time off in lieu), life assurance (2x salary) and workplace pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of an innovative accountancy practice. The company will consider applications from semi seniors, time-served bookkeepers, or individuals qualified by experience who wish to take their career in finance to the next level.
As the Practice Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for Sole Trader and Limited Companies across a diverse range of sectors including agriculture, medical, manufacturing, education and retail.
- Preparing statutory and management accounts, VAT and book-keeping.
- Interpreting accounting data to clients and providing them with innovative and long-lasting solutions to accounting challenges to help build profitable and successful businesses.
The Practice Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
- Natural communicator with the ability to build rapport with clients as well as support, encourage and supervise junior colleagues.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and work closely with team members to drive projects forward.
- Strong knowledge of taxation as well as some experience in auditing is desirable.
- Knowledge of accounting systems such as Xero, Sage or Quickbooks.
- Part or fully qualified ACCA or ACA, or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice would be a distinct advantage.
You will be working from the office between 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9.00am to 4.30pm on Friday. Occasional visits to client premises may be required.
You will be working for an ambitious, people-led accountancy firm who cater for a variety of clients including large businesses, SME’s and start-ups. They pride themselves on their unparalleled reputation for quality and service.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|