Stoke-on-Trent (full-time, permanent)
£26,000 per annum
An award-winning senior care agency based in Leek, Stoke-on-Trent is seeking a full-time Recruitment and Retention Coordinator to help recruit temporary care staff, as well as train and on-board new recruits.
This is a 360 degree role, meaning you will also be involved in generating new business leads and expanding the care agency’s offering into a new territory.
As the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Generating business leads within a new territory.
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment and sales enquiries.
- Advertising, sourcing, recruiting and screening candidate applications.
- Managing the interview and selection process.
- Coordinating the on-boarding and training of new recruits.
- Organising and coordinating the weekly temporary care staff rota.
The Recruitment and Retention Coordinator will have the following skills and attitudes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator.
- Ability to engage and build rapport quickly with potential customers at decision making level.
- Self-motivated and driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and good organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working within a sales or recruitment orientated role would be a distinct advantage, as would experience of working within the care sector.
- Full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
In return, the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator will receive £26,000 per annum, with a further increase after review. Along with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, you will receive a work-place pension, on-going support and training opportunities, career progression, travel allowance, discount scheme at select stores, refer a friend scheme.a
Appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Recruitment, Sales, Social Care|