Stafford (full-time, permanent)
£18,000 per year basic (OTE £30,000)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join a fast growing Web Design company in Stafford on a permanent basis, to help with the promotion and sales generation of the company’s monthly web design package.
The company specialises in the design and creation of fully optimised and responsive websites, and manages the process from concept to completion. They pride themselves on being the only UK based web design company to offer small businesses an all-inclusive pay monthly web package that is professional, fully supported and affordable.
As the Sales and Marketing Assistant your duties will be to:
- Identify new business leads, making initial contact with prospects and setting up appointments for the Managing Director.
- Be the first point of contact for all sales enquiries via email and telephone.
- Create and manage social media content and activity.
- Create and send marketing emails.
- Maintain and update the internal customer database.
- Produce and maintain regular marketing and sales reports.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A confident and natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A positive ‘can do’ and tenacious attitude with the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Customer focused with the ability to adapt and engage with customers, building trust and long lasting relationships.
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google, etc) would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience using WordPress and writing blog posts is desirable, as is a good understanding of SEO.
You will be working between 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.
In return, the Sales and Marketing Assistant will receive a basic salary of £18,000 with an attractive commission structure up to £30,000. Along with 31 days annual leave including bank holidays and mandatory closure over Christmas, you will receive free on-site parking, a modern working environment, work place pension and be able to develop your skills and knowledge through ongoing training opportunities.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|