£25,000 – £40,000 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS,
A rapidly expanding roofing company in Stoke on Trent is seeking a time-served Skilled Roofer to join its roofing team on a full-time basis, to help with the installation and maintenance of pitched and flat roofs.
The role offers an attractive salary up to £40,000 per annum based on experience, 28 day’s holiday including bank holidays, ongoing training opportunities and career progression for the right candidate.
As the Skilled Roofer you will be responsible for:
- Installing pitched and flat roofs, facias and soffits on new and tenanted properties.
- Carrying out maintenance work including, patching, felting and repairs.
- Working to manufacturers specifications.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained.
The Skilled Roofer will have the following skills and experience:
- Good work ethic, tidy and conscientious with a meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player able to work to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with Health, Safety and Environment procedures to ensure safety at work.
- Time served apprentice or similar experience is essential.
- Driving license preferred but not essential.
You will be working remotely 37.5 hours per week between 8.00am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Weekend work and overtime will be available.
You will be joining a company who specialise in the installation, maintenance and replacement of roofs for residential customers. They pride themselves on their ability to listen to, and understand, their customers’ needs and tailoring their services to match those needs.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Building, Construction & Trades|