£19,760 – £21,000 PER YEAR,
A rapidly growing retail display design and wholesale company in Crewe is seeking a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join it’s on a full-time basis, to process and prepare orders for the company’s shop fitters and help with onsite installations.
The role offers an attractive salary up to £21,000 per year. Along with 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, you will receive fantastic training and career progression opportunities.
As the Trade Counter Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing and preparing orders for shop fitters.
- Taking orders via the telephone.
- Arranging for the transportation of equipment to customer sites, ensuring it arrives on time.
- General labouring duties assisting shopfitters with the installation of equipment, shelving and display products.
- Supporting operatives in the warehouse picking and packing shelving products.
- You will also undergo an induction period in the warehouse to help gain product knowledge and understanding.
The Trade Counter Sales Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have a practical and hands-on approach to work and will have enjoyed problem solving.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude to business demands with flexibility to help out other departments if necessary.
- Computer literate with good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience in DIY or home improvements would be a distinct advantage.
- UK driving licence preferred.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week between 9am– 5pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. Occasional paid overtime may be required.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Industrial & Warehousing, Retail|