£22,000 – £24,000 PER YEAR,
A Newcastle under Lyme based plumbing and heating merchant is seeking a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join its customer services team on a full-time basis, to assist new and existing customers with their purchases.
The role offers a competitive salary up to £24,000 per annum based on experience. Along with 28 day’s holiday including bank holidays, you will receive a workplace pension, ongoing training opportunities and uniform.
As the Trade Counter Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Serving both trade and retail customers on the trade counter.
- Taking orders via the telephone and email.
- Providing quotes and progressing orders.
- Processing payments.
- Providing up-to-date advice on the full range of products offered.
- Assisting and managing stock control in the warehouse.
The Trade Counter Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer focused with good communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and a good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of plumbing and heating associated products essential.
- Previous experience of working in customer services in a face to face environment would be a distinct advantage.
- UK driving licence preferred.
You will be working on-site 42.5 hours per week between 7.45am – 5.15pm, Monday to Friday, with half an hour for lunch. You will be required to work on Saturdays between 8.00am and 1.00pm on a rota basis which will be paid as overtime.
Appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.
We are not able to respond to every contact or application we receive, so if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Building, Construction & Trades|