An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time Health and Safety Consultant with Construction experience to join a Cheshire-based consultancy, to assist with the management of projects, on-site teams and support continued company growth.
The role offers excellent training and career progression opportunities as well as a competitive salary up to £40,000 per year and other benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, with a background in Construction Health and Safety, to get a stronger foothold within the industry and progress with their career.
As the Health and Safety Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Leading on all matters relating to health, safety, welfare and statutory compliance.
- Project management.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Site visits to client properties.
- Overseeing staff safety on-site.
- Liaising with Property Managers, Contractors, Clients and Local Authorities to ensure the smooth running of projects from concept through to build.
The Health and Safety Consultant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong background in Construction Health and Safety with a full understanding of CDM Regulations.
- NEBOSH qualified & Fire Risk Assessment trained.
- P402 Asbestos training is desirable but not essential.
- Effective communicator at various levels with a good eye for detail & the ability to problem-solve.
- Good IT skills & knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Full UK driving license and use of own vehicle.
You will be working 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, from the Crewe office and from various client sites around the UK. Travel to client sites will be required and nights away may occasionally be needed.
Appointment will be subject to right to work check and satisfactory references.
If you would like to apply for the Health and Safety Consultant position, click apply and send us your CV!